Do I Have a Problem?
The fact that you are reading this indicates that you are taking the necessary steps to living a healthy and productive life. Recognizing that a problem exists is the first step and seeking help is the next one. Make the decision to call us at
so we can help you take the next step on this journey. Here are some questions that you can ask yourself. Be honest in your answers. Seeking help is never easy, but we are here to make the road smoother. We are here to help you succeed.
- Are you taking drugs or consuming alcohol at least one time every day?
- Do you ever miss work because you were high or drunk? Do you ever miss work, or have you lost track of time, because you were busy getting your “supplies”?
- Are most of the people you hang out with into drugs and alcohol?
- Do you take prescription pills with the hope that you will get a buzz?
- Have you ever decided that you needed to stop taking drugs or drinking, and then realized that you were physically unable to?
- Have you ever blacked out while taking drugs or drinking?
- Do you find that you need to apologize to people for your behavior after you have been high or drunk?
- Are you ever alone when you get high or drunk?
- Are family and friends telling you that you have a problem? Are they telling you they’re worried about you?
- Have you given up on things you used to enjoy because you are too busy getting high or drunk?
- When you wake up, is your first thought of drugs or alcohol?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have a problem. If you have answered yes to most of the questions, you should call immediately. Don’t wait another moment! You can enjoy being healthy and whole again! Call us today at (727) 386-8071 from the Clearwater, FL area. Your Treatment Center is prepared to help you take this journey to a healthy life, free of alcohol and drugs.